Friday, August 24, 2007

Worship Photo Fun






One of the highlights of any given week is my chance to go and play with the team that is leading worship each weekend. We have a rehearsal on Thursday nights that often times ends up being a band worship service : ) Anyone is welcome to come and join just for fun (and or practice) usually I attend to have some fellowship and to practice my guitar and singing but this week there were a ton of people there and so I decided to break out the camera and have some fun...

The lighting for practice is a bunch of fluorescent tubes about 30 ft over the stage so the light wasn't great for taking pictures so I had to go with a more "artistic" interpretation of the images from practice... Here are a couple that survived my Photoshop manipulations... Enjoy!

No comments: