Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wanted: Photography Subjects

Some of you may know that I have been pursuing photography for a while and I have come to the point where I feel more equipped to offer some services to paying customers!! But the downside is that I dont have what I would consider a suitable body of work to represent what I am capable of doing. So here is the pitch:

If you have a desire for some portrait work to be done for your family or just the kids please contact me.. I am looking to do a few freebies in exchange for releases of the images for a portrolio. So let me know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can wait until Christmas-time... :)

Unknown said...

You could always take pictures of my puppy Doodles if you would like to...I'm not sure that I'm super photogenic...or more likely not sure i need another picture of myself;)